The purpose of the feasibility study is to obtain a neutral, professional and qualified opinion and a thorough analysis of the project plans. The study examines site and market circumstances at the time of site inspection, market research, all relevant economic issues as well as financial estimations for the proposed hotel project.
The following elements will be covered in the study: -
- economic overview of the country
- Location & site analysis of the city and the property site
- Market analysis including hotel supply,
- hotel demand and competition
- The product and its positioning
- Financial analysis and trading estimates